QUERY TOOL NOT ZOOMING TO SELECTED POLYGON

12-14-2016 03:08 AM
FinbarGillen
Occasional Contributor

Hi all,

I have set up the "out of box" Query tool to select and zoom to a polygon based on two attribute queries (Site Code & Plot Number). In the results box it states it has found the selected polygon but it does not identify it in the box or on the map. I have set up other queries in relation to this layer and they work fine!

I previously had this Query set up in another viewer and it has stopped working as well. Any ideas?

Regards

Finbar

0 Kudos
14 Replies
FinbarGillen
Occasional Contributor

Robert,

No there's not! It's strange because it works alright when I recreate the query in ArcGIS Online. In that case the mxd is alright but there is something up with Web AppBuilder.

I have been able to get a work around though.

1. I created an application on ArcGIS Online with the multiple attribute Query and downloaded the code for it to my machine.

2. I then created an empty application within WAB Developer Edition 2.2

3. I went to the folder of the empty application and copied all the code from the app I developed on ArcGIS Online over to it

This now allows me to add in customised widgets to the app.

Finbar

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Finbar,

Hmm. The AGOL version of WAB is newer then the WAB Dev version so I would have thought you would have received an error when doing that.

Well at least you have it working.

FinbarGillen
Occasional Contributor

Robert,

You are correct! It worked up until the point I wanted to add custom widgets. This is what appeared in the console.

0 Kudos
FinbarGillen
Occasional Contributor

Any idea of when WAB Developer Edition 2.3 will be released?

Finbar

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

It is released a couple of weeks after the AGOL version is released. So likely mid to late January 2017