Park and Recreation Locator

Jump to solution
03-01-2018 04:49 PM
deleted-user-1OQrlDk8rc8p
New Contributor III

Hello,

I would like to keep the near-me widget open in my web map app just like how they did it here, ArcGIS Web Application, if anyone can direct me to the correct method of doing that, please feel free to do so. It appears that they have created the app through AGOL or Pro and there are no signs they had to go through api javascript. 

Thanks,

Vicky

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SethLewis1
Occasional Contributor III

When you configure the Near Me widget, set it to open by default by hovering over the Widget element in the configuration and clicking on the circle that's located in the bottom-left of the widget icon so that it turns black. See below for an example of a Near Me widget that opens by default on map load.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Vicky,

That is Plateau theme in WAB.

New Contributor III

Hello Robert,

I selected the plateau theme in WAB and added the Near-Me widget in my header like how they did in their app, but the user would have to select the icon in order for the near-me widget to expand. I was looking to see if it can just remain expanded or docked if possible.

Thanks

0 Kudos
SethLewis1
Occasional Contributor III

When you configure the Near Me widget, set it to open by default by hovering over the Widget element in the configuration and clicking on the circle that's located in the bottom-left of the widget icon so that it turns black. See below for an example of a Near Me widget that opens by default on map load.

New Contributor III

Thank you, that was an easy fix, I did not notice the circle on the bottom-left. Question answered!

0 Kudos