LocalLayer widget - problem displaying layers

Jump to solution
09-08-2015 01:41 AM
СергейСергей
New Contributor II

Layers sees WAB, but the same application on localhost can not see the layers. Layers from AGS, used LocalLayer widget.

appbuilder.png

localhost.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
СергейСергей
New Contributor II

I found why the server is not available. The server is authenticated through tokens. Please tell me where and how to add generated token.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Сергей,

What does your browsers web console say?

СергейСергей
New Contributor II

You're right http://____:6080/arcgis/rest/services/_____/______/MapServer/0?f=json&callback=dojo.io.script.jsonp_... Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

Maybe you know what must be enabled on AGS?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Сергей,

I don't recall the last time I used "localhost" in a url. I always use the machine name like "gislap183". Can you try using your machine name instead?

СергейСергей
New Contributor II

I'm sorry, I have mediocre knowledge in IT.

Please explain on the fingers of what you mean.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

If you are using a windows machine then go to the start button and right click on "computer" and choose properties. Find Computer name: blah. then use this name in the url instead of "localhost"

0 Kudos
СергейСергей
New Contributor II

Robert Scheitlin, GISP

I suspect that something is wrong I did to IIS. When I instead localhost / AppName writing PKName / AppName, I get the following:

Not Found

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Please advise where to start to find out that I was able to give through Intrent other users access to the application configured with WAB.

0 Kudos
СергейСергей
New Contributor II

I found why the server is not available. The server is authenticated through tokens. Please tell me where and how to add generated token.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

You can read thru the help docs About ArcGIS tokens—Documentation (10.3 and 10.3.1) | ArcGIS for Server  

For a list of many Geonet links, you can look thru the blog Summary of ArcGIS Server SSL Issues

You may need to use a proxy if with the token to access your services, even if not secure.