Layers subordinates not staying checked

Jump to solution
03-18-2016 01:17 PM
RudoDuncan
New Contributor II

How can I make my application subordinates stay checked so that my users do not have to check the layer and then the layer subtype every time they reopen the application. The grouped layer and all its subordinates are all un-checked every time they refresh the browser.I looked at the web map on AGOL and everything is saved correctly.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rudo,

The code line you commented out above will fix both issues once you clear your browsers cache completely. The layer state portion is controlled by the appStateManager as well.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rudo,

At version 1.3 of WAB the state of layers being turned on or off and the maps extent was saved each time you exit the map and unfortunately the re-application of the layer visible state is not working properly. If you refer to this thread there is a workaround for disabling this feature:

https://community.esri.com/thread/168685

RudoDuncan
New Contributor II

I fixed the issue with the map extent based on commenting this out

However, I am still having the issue with the layer visible state. Do I use one of these to take care of that issue?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rudo,

The code line you commented out above will fix both issues once you clear your browsers cache completely. The layer state portion is controlled by the appStateManager as well.