How to add data grid below map

Jump to solution
09-05-2019 11:26 AM
PatrickAgin
New Contributor

Hi,

I'm new to ArcGIS and Web AppBuilder, so sorry if the question is too basic: how could one add a data grid of all attributes below the map (see for example WA Dairies 2019). I don't see any widget to do this. Thanks for your help.

Patrick

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Pattrick,

The attribute table widget is the closest you are going to get to that. The link you provided is Not a WAB site so you are not going to get something that is exactly like that.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Pattrick,

The attribute table widget is the closest you are going to get to that. The link you provided is Not a WAB site so you are not going to get something that is exactly like that.

PatrickAgin
New Contributor

Thank you for clarifying Robert.

Patrick

0 Kudos
PatrickAgin
New Contributor

Robert Scheitlin, GISP‌ are you saying that it's not possible with the Table Attribute widget to build filters on particular fields (on the site of WA Diaries given above it was possible - for example - to filter records with Facility Size = Small)? Is there a custom widget somewhere that could do such a thing?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Patrick,

Sure there is the filter widget for that.

0 Kudos
PatrickAgin
New Contributor

That's true. It would be great though to have this filter functionality on the attribute table widget, wouldn't it?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Patrick,

I forgot there is a filter ability built into the attribute table widget. Click the options button and there you will find a filter option.

0 Kudos
PatrickAgin
New Contributor

That's right, I saw them but in my understanding, they don't allow the user to filter the dataset "on the fly". They only allow to filter data prior to the rendering of the map. Correct me if I am wrong.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

No you  can add a filter at runtime too.

PatrickAgin
New Contributor

You're right, sorry. Thanks again for your help Robert!

0 Kudos