Go to XY widget for Web App Builder

02-20-2015 08:36 AM
JohnFannon
Occasional Contributor III

Hi

Is there an existing widget for Web App Builder that will allow the user to go to (zoom or pan) an XY location in a configured coordinate system? I have a requirement to implement this and the Geocode widget will find address, postcode etc, but not XY.

If not, then how easy is it to create one and use this in an existing AGOL hosted Web App Builder application? All the deployment examples I've read seem to refer to a local deployment, not one hosted on AGOL.

I'm fairly new to this, so I may well be missing something simple here.

Cheers

John

4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

John,

Tim Witt‌ just released one Location Widget But as you mentioned this is a custom widget and the deployment of custom widgets to a WAB that is hosted on AGOL is still a bit of a mystery.

btpbtp
by
New Contributor II

I made some widget that do this.

don't know how to upload the zip file to here

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Bro, I recommend crating a new post in the Web AppBuilder Custom Widgets​ area with the zip and description ...then I can easily include it on the Web AppBuilder Developer Edition - Customization Resource List which will help others find it .

Edit... Urgn,   Autocorrect.   Should say  BTP,   Not "bro"

0 Kudos
ShitalDhakal__GISP
Occasional Contributor

@John Fenon, I use the search tool in my WAB app to do this. Have you tried putting the longitude first and then the latitude , separated by a comma?