DashBoard Theme - Style Issue

10-27-2017 12:42 AM
RodWoodfordOld
Occasional Contributor III

Hi

Is it possible to change the style colors when using the Dashboard Theme with WABD2.5. It seems that you only have two options, dark or light. I would like to set our corporate colors. Any advice would be great.

cheers

Rod

5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rod,

It would seem that the custom color on the DashBoard theme has little to no affect on the theme. But if you want to change the colors then you have to make changes to the light or dark style.css the main rules are the .lm_* rules. You will also have to change the app\libs\goldenlayout\goldenlayout-(dark or light)-*.css

RodWoodfordOld

Thanks Robert, I'll give this ago.

Rod

0 Kudos
RodWoodfordOld

Hi Robert,

Had a quick play at this. All a bit to messy to work with in its current form. Hopefully ESRI resolve these color problems in coming releases.

cheers

AnninaHirschi_Wyss1

Hi there,

I also have an issue with the custom style of the Dashboard theme.

• The custom colour style (called style3), is by default based on the "dark-styles", the colour you choose is applied to the header and the headers of other widgets.
  • Now, I changed it to not use the "dark-styles" as basis, but the "light" (in ..\app#\themes\DashboardTheme\styles\style3\style.css). So far so good.
  • But somehow, the light styles are not applied when configuring a new infographic widget. By default black is selected for the back ground of the chart / title / description, and white for the text elements. So one has to flip the colours manually for each new chart.
  • We didn't find out where the issue is, or where the background colour is defined...
  • When I choose the standard light style, everything is alright.

Any thoughts? What did I miss?

Custom Style / based on light !

Light Style (standard)

Dark Style (standard, default)

Also: When I switch to the default dark-styles, the existing infographic widgets do not adjust automatically, they keep their defined background and text colours. But I guess that's as designed...

cc Nicole Ueberschär‌, Celine Kayitana

dashboard theme‌

web appbuilder for arcgis - customization tools‌

0 Kudos