Customised Layer List Widget

10-03-2018 07:09 AM
SushilPradhan
New Contributor II

Hi All, I need to customize my Layer List Widget  in Web AppBuilder so that whenever a sublayer and sub-sublayers are Switched ON, the parent layer(s) gets automatically switched ON. If anyone has any suggestion or already developed widget, i would be glad to hear. I have layers up to 3 or 4 levels of sub-classes and I hate to click 3 or 4 times to display a single layer.

Many thanks,

Sushil

0 Kudos
7 Replies
SushilPradhan
New Contributor II

Can someone answer to this please?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

It is likely that no one has the answer. I personally do not.

0 Kudos
SushilPradhan
New Contributor II

Rob, Thanks for the reply but is it something no one has thought ever about it or not achievable? Is it possible that you can spare some time to think about it? That would be really helpful.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I personally have not thought about it and have not had the need to look into it. If I find some time I might be able to come up with something but I have to many other things going on right now.

0 Kudos
SushilPradhan
New Contributor II

Just coming back on this again if anyone has any ideas or suggestions? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
SushilPradhan
New Contributor II

Thanks, looking forward to hear.

0 Kudos
SadeghSadeghi-Tabas
New Contributor II

Dear Sushil Pradhan,

I want to customize my Layer List Widget in Web AppBuilder as well as you, I was wondering if it is possible for you to share your customized version of layerlist widget with me, I want to define group layers in three levels (root [main group] => parent [sub group] => child [sublayers] ). I'd greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks,

-Sadegh

e-mail: sadeghitabas@yahoo.com

0 Kudos