Collapsible Widgets in Jewelry Box Panel

Jump to solution
01-23-2020 02:15 PM
NoahTaylor1
New Contributor II

I've read through a number of related posts (finally figured out how to group widgets in the Foldable theme by drag and drop) but I am trying to get his to work in the Jewelry Box theme. It should en up looking something like this example:

Houston Map Viewer 

I was able to get the Widget Group to work in the Jewelry Box panel by going into the config and adding a couple of widgets manually but all of them disappear until I delete all and only leave one widget. Is there a straightforward way of getting to that solution using the Jewelry Box theme or do I need to go more custom?

Thanks,

Noah

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Noah,

Your example site is custom. It is using accordians to collapse. There is no way without customization to do what you are wanting in the Jewelrybox theme.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Noah,

Your example site is custom. It is using accordians to collapse. There is no way without customization to do what you are wanting in the Jewelrybox theme.

NoahTaylor1
New Contributor II

Thanks, Robert. I'll take a more serious approach. Being relatively new (I worked on the framework a couple years ago) it has taken me a second to make sure I'm not coding where there might be new features in the Webappbuilder UI.

0 Kudos
NoahTaylor1
New Contributor II

For anyone that comes across this question, the owner of the referenced app said he used the following to create  the template:

https://cmv.io/ 

0 Kudos