Alignment Widget

03-27-2019 10:46 AM
Labels (1)
Robert_CraigAshby1
New Contributor III

So is there a developed widget or custom widget already developed that allows for showing the properties effected by a linear feature that crosses a second feature class and generates popups etc. showing specific parcels within a Webmap environment.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Robert,

the eSearch widget does this using the by Spatial tab. First you would search your line feature using by value (i.e. an attribute search). Then you can can switch to the by Spatial tab and choose to buffer your line or just use the line search result as the input for a spatial search on another layer.

https://community.esri.com/docs/DOC-1731-enhanced-search-widget-version-211-020819 

0 Kudos
Robert_CraigAshby1
New Contributor III

I think they are wanting a basic you click on a point along the alignment and then it highlights the parcels or creates a popup to show the effected parcels.  Thanks that may be a good starting point. What is the Spatial tab you are refereeing to, is this in the standard web map or developer interface? 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

It is in the above custom widget I linked to.

0 Kudos
Robert_CraigAshby1
New Contributor III

I'll try to check that out and see if it's helpful with the issue. There may be a standard or custom Select Tool that does what's needed in WebAppBuilder as well.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Robert,

If you are looking for an out of the box widget then the Query widget in WAB can do spatial queries as well but the workflow is still complicated.

0 Kudos