Add customized widgets to Reporter Template?

05-16-2016 03:09 AM
Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

I'm sorry if this question was asked before but I couldn't find an answer yet...

I like the functionality of the Crowdsource Reporter Template but I need some more widgets with it. So my question is:

Can I use the Crowdsource Reporter Template as a basis and add customized widgets in WAB Designer?

Or can you recommend a customized widget that has the same or comparable functionality as the Crowdsource Reporter Template?

Thanks in advance!

5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Nichole,

No you can not mix ArcGIS template apps and WAB Widgets (without tons of re-coding). They are very separate solutions. I am not aware of a WAB widget that would mimic the crowdsource reporter functionality.

KrystalPhaneuf2
Occasional Contributor

Is this still not possible? It would be nice to add a Layer List to turn on/off supplemental fields.

0 Kudos
AllisonMuise1
Occasional Contributor III

Nicole Ueberschär​: What additional functionality are you looking to add?

0 Kudos
Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

I created an app that uses the Enhanced Search Widget and the Enhanced Basemap Gallery for example. If I could add the Reporter functionallity it would be perfect.

BridgetHamilton
New Contributor

We ran into this as well and would like to be able to add search by layer and add more about widget for disclaimer/information/help screen. 

0 Kudos