Filter in table widget

10-11-2016 01:32 AM
FalkoMartin
New Contributor II

Hey there - I was wondering if there is any chance to have a filter function on layers which are dynamically added to a session e.g. by the GP widget (add result or uploaded shapefile as operational layers). I noticed, that functionality is limited for these types of layers. My desired workflow: upload and add a zipped shapefile (polygons, fields are NOT standardized and subject to change) --> use FILTER functionality within table widget (now grayed out) --> use selection as input for gp service. Uploading and adding the features as op. layer works fine - also opening the attribute table. I can use the selection widget for spatial selection - and I can use those selections as input for my GP. Filtering in the attribute table would be great because  these filters wouldn't have to be preconfigured. Any ideas?
Thanks, Falko

0 Kudos
11 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

So are you talking about the Query widget then? What exact version are you talking about?

0 Kudos
deleted-user-0W0-oLHxDjCX
New Contributor III

1.2 Robert.

I just find out the solution. I only need to add all fields on the pop-up on the config file as you can see here (in bold):

"name": "Parcels",
"url": "http://...",
"filter": {
"logicalOperator": "AND",
"parts": [
{
"fieldObj": {
"name": "gid",
"label": "gid",
"shortType": "number",
"type": "esriFieldTypeInteger"
},
"operator": "numberOperatorIsNotBlank",
"valueObj": {
"isValid": true,
"type": "value",
"value": null
},
"interactiveObj": "",
"caseSensitive": false,
"expr": "gid IS NOT NULL"
}
],
"expr": "gid IS NOT NULL"
},
"popup": {
"title": "Field1: ${field1} <br/>" "Field2 : ${field2}<br/> Field3 : ${field3}",
"fields": []
},

0 Kudos