eSearch 2.6.0.1 Related Tables ID with WAB 2.6

12-20-2017 05:43 AM
RichBell
Occasional Contributor

Robert,

I am having an issue with the eSearch related table ID. In the config file I added the related ID of the related table but it does not find the correct field information. It is finding the field data from an unrelated table.

This is the relate structure. 

These are the Fields

This is the config file. The Id should be "28" but will only find it with id set at "0", then I get incorrect table info.

This is what I display.

This was done manually but seting but the eSearch widget in WAB 2.6 it also relates the data incorrectly?

Also using Local Layer 2.5.

Please Help

Rich

0 Kudos
17 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rich, I will look into the single relate result issue. I have not seen the flash but I have not been looking for it either so I will look now. Do you know if it happens without the eSearch widget?

0 Kudos
RichBell
Occasional Contributor

I checked the flash issue without the without the eSearch widget selection. Unfortunately yes it does occur.

I was able to find another item associated with the flash. I receive Div "id"=map_layers.esriMaplayer 1028 x 428.

This is the size of the area of the flash. CSS issue? I also use Local Layer ver. 2.5

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

2.6.1 now available.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rich,

Quick fix for the one relate result issue. Search the Widget.js for this line:

this._relateLyr.add(result[oid].features[0]);

and replace it with these lines:

result[oid].features.forEach(lang.hitch(this, function(feat){
          this._relateLyr.add(feat);
        }));
RichBell
Occasional Contributor

Nice fix!

Thank You, but I found another minor bug.....

The "Show Relates" option is not added to the infowindow popup until the "Show Relates" is selected FIRST using the "popup-menu-button esearch-result-action-button".

So, when you select a record found and the infowindow pops up the "Show Relates" option is NOT available as an option.

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rich,

Thanks, that and the previous fix will be in the next release.

RichBell
Occasional Contributor

Robert,

The "Flash" issue was NOT caused by the eSearch Widget. It was caused by using the Local Layer 2.5 and WAB 2.6 versions. I changed he following lines of the llw.js file in the attached image and it took care of the "Flash" issue.

Flash

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rich,

2.6.1.1 is now released with the two issues you made me aware of fixed.

0 Kudos