Collapse Individual Widgets in Panel on open

Jump to solution
06-13-2019 08:47 AM
MichaelKohler
Occasional Contributor II

I created a bunch of list widgets and combined them into a group panel widget and when I open the main widget all the sub widgets in the panel are maximized. I'm trying to get the widgets to minimize when the main widget is opened. The image attached shows the open state and what the desired state would be.

I've tried minimizing the widget but the behavior of the widget code is confusing because the same code runs each time for each of the List View widgets.

I need to have the layers split by department because each departments' popup is different. Some want the PM contact info shown, others want special links to stuff. Not all the layers have the same schema either. Point is, I want to have one widget and dont want to have 8 different ListView widgets.

Edit:

Attached is a pic of what the solution looked like.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
2 Replies
MichaelKohler
Occasional Contributor II

In a round about way, your redirection to the above thread helped. I was unaware that you could edit the Header Controller. When I saw that you could do this on this page http://doc.arcgis.com/en/web-appbuilder/create-apps/widget-header-controller-and-sidebar-controller....

This is perfect for what I need. I don't have to have them all in the same panel. I just need an easy way for basic users to see all the projects in each department. Now they can just click on the department. THANKS!!!!

0 Kudos