Where are the Custom Themes/Layouts?

Jump to solution
04-10-2016 05:02 PM
TimHayes1
Occasional Contributor III

I just managed to get WAB Developer Edition installed, I must admit getting through the Error 400 thing was a difficult. But, I found a solution that worked.

Question: I am totally new to the WAB Developer Edition (not coding, just the WAB); where can I find Custom Themes/Layouts? Specifically, I am trying to find the "Launchpad" Theme/Layout. I see a few in this group, but I was hoping for more.

I found the Custom Widgets. Being an old Flex'r I am looking at the WAB Developer Edition and there are some similarities in organization/workflow. Good stuff!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TimHayes1

Ok, please disregard my post. For the benefit of other newbies here is what I did: using my AGOL Account, I set up my WebApp, then (inside WAB Developer Edition 2.0) downloaded it for additional customization. In AGOL, I chose the Launchpad Theme. Now in the WAB Developer Edition my App includes this theme.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TimHayes1

Ok, please disregard my post. For the benefit of other newbies here is what I did: using my AGOL Account, I set up my WebApp, then (inside WAB Developer Edition 2.0) downloaded it for additional customization. In AGOL, I chose the Launchpad Theme. Now in the WAB Developer Edition my App includes this theme.

AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing Tim!