Fail to create geometric network in Water Outage Template

04-27-2019 10:42 AM
Labels (1)
LinHan
by
New Contributor II

I am trying to go through water outage template to publish our water data and trace service. But after appending my data to target layer to create geometric network, it shows error like attachment. Has anyone had same problem like this? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
GelisaSlyer
New Contributor III

Lin,

I have some questions, what version and license do you have for ArcGIS Desktop? This tool requires 10.6.1 and a Standard or Advanced licenses. If you meet those requirements, then could you provide me with the input parameters you used? 

0 Kudos
LinHan
by
New Contributor II

Hi Gelisa, the version of my ArcGIS Pro is 2.2.4 and for ArcMAP is 10.5. I have already created a geometric network once by using this tool from water outage components. But I copied and pasted data to wrong target layer at that time. Now I have firehydrant, systemvalve, systemmeter, service connection, service valve, supply and main as input parameter. I also try to publish original sample data but it shows same error so I also wonder about whether it is tool problem.

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

It would be helpful to see what else is in the GP Dialog.  Also, this PYT requires a folder for all the logic, ensure where the PYT is, that the folder structure looks like this:

0 Kudos