CCTV Manager Errors

12-15-2019 10:45 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to run the CCTV manager with the sample data and the GenerateCCTVPipeFeatures isn't working. Here are the errors I am seeing in Python.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 94, in <module>
File "C:\Users\mattk\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\utilsolutions\esri\arcpy\UtilitySolutions.py", line 244, in GenerateCCTVPipeFeatures
shape_length, cctv_id, video_path, media_folder])
File "C:\Users\mattk\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\utilsolutions\esri\arcpy\UtilitySolutions.py", line 17, in _runner
raise e
File "C:\Users\mattk\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\utilsolutions\esri\arcpy\UtilitySolutions.py", line 15, in _runner
return convertArcObjectToPythonObject(func(*gp_fixargs(args, True)))
File "c:\program files\arcgis\pro\Resources\arcpy\arcpy\geoprocessing\_base.py", line 506, in <lambda>
return lambda *args: val(*gp_fixargs(args, True))
arcgisscripting.ExecuteError: Failed to execute. Parameters are not valid.
ERROR 000800: The value is not a member of PACP v6.0.4 | PACP v7.0.7 | ITpipes v1.5.43 | Custom.
ERROR 000732: Media Inspections Table: Dataset MEDIA_INSPECTIONS does not exist or is not supported
ERROR 000732: Media Conditions Table: Dataset MEDIA_CONDITIONS does not exist or is not supported
ERROR 000308: Invalid field type
ERROR 000308: Invalid field type
Failed to execute (GenerateCCTVPipeFeatures).

0 Kudos
4 Replies
GelisaSlyer
New Contributor III

Dear Matt,

Could you provide us with a bit more information? What were your input parameters, ArcGIS Pro version, the Utility Solutions Tools version and if possible could you provide us with your data so we can reproduce your error?

We will look into this as soon as possible. 

Thanks,

Gelisa

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gelisa,

Thanks for responding.

ArcGIS Pro 2.4.2

utilsolutions 2.2.3

I'm just following the python directions on here

An overview of the CCTV toolset—Tool Reference | ArcGIS Solutions for Water 

and using the data they provide...

http://appsforms.esri.com/products/download/index.cfm?fuseaction=download.main&downloadid=2121

I ended up just using the 'Generate Pipeline CCTV Features' geoprocessing tool and it worked. I was trying to use the python code listed here.

An overview of the CCTV toolset—Tool Reference | ArcGIS Solutions for Water 

0 Kudos
GelisaSlyer
New Contributor III

Matt,

I looked into this and the code sample has the schema variable incorrect in the documentation. It should actually be:

schema = "PACP v6.0.4"

Let me know if that works for you and we will get the documentation updated during our next release.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm still getting errors.

0 Kudos