problem with the function "Catchment Polygon Processing" with latest archydro 10.2.

06-12-2014 05:43 AM
huili
by
New Contributor
Hi everyone,

I have a problem with the function "Catchment Polygon Processing" with arc hydro 10.2. I run it under ArcGIS 10.2 . Unfortunately I always have an error while executing. the error message is attached.

I am thankful for every idea!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34534[/ATTACH]
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
MarkBoucher
Occasional Contributor III
Look at number 1 under this post: http://forums.arcgis.com/threads/48100-ArcHydro-Problem-Solvers?p=270146&viewfull=1#post270146. This pracitce not only increases speed, it usually eliminates the error you are getting.

The link I provided is one of several posts under the Arc Hydro Problem Solvers Thread which is linked under my signature below.
0 Kudos
huili
by
New Contributor
hi, Mark

Thanks for your suggestions.

I followed your advice posted in the threads. but it still doesnt work.  Could you be kindly give me some specific instructions. Thanks a million.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34598[/ATTACH]

Note: i can do it successfully with archydro 2.0 running under arcgis 9.3 before. recently, i updated my software to 10.2, but  it didnt work.
0 Kudos
MarkBoucher
Occasional Contributor III
Sorry. It is hard to give specific instruction without more information. I'm in the middle of a critical assignment and I can't take time out to work a lot on this. Have you cleared out the temporary files?
0 Kudos
huili
by
New Contributor
Thanks, Mark.
I cleared the temp directory.
0 Kudos
UeliSuter
New Contributor

Hello Hui Li

I have the similar problem executing the catchment polygon processing tool. the same error occurs. how did you fix it? can you give me a hint. Clearing the temp directory does not help.

Thanks

Ueli

0 Kudos