Preprocess Ground Truth Data

Jump to solution
07-14-2021 10:01 AM
KPike
by
New Contributor

I installed Arc Hydro for ArcGIS Pro (v 2.8) this week. I noticed that the tool Preprocess Ground Truth Data is missing from the Toolkit, and the training dataset does not contain a Ground Truth Raster (just vector). Is this correct?

I went ahead an created a ground truth raster from the vector, however run into other issues at the Train Random Trees stage in the workflow (array sizes differ by 2 row, 1 column) after Extract by Mask or Clip Raster. Was hoping the Preprocess Tool would resolve that issue. 

I'm new to the ArcHydro tools, and advice is appreciated. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GinaO_Neil
Esri Contributor

Thanks! We just released a new build yesterday. The tool appeared as expected during my testing so I would recommend uninstalling arc hydro pro tools, downloading the new arc hydro build, and install that .msi. Please let me know if you still do not see the tool at that point.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
GinaO_Neil
Esri Contributor

Hello @KPike. Can you elaborate on what you mean by the toolkit? The latest AH build should have the Preprocess Ground Truth Data tool in the Wetland Identification Toolset. And are you referring to the ground truth data provided here? If so, that ground truth vector data should be used as an input to Preprocess Ground truth data, following the use case in the documentation https://community.esri.com/t5/water-resources-documents/arc-hydro-wetland-identification-model/ta-p/.... The preprocess ground truth data tool rasterizes the vector ground truth data with the correct extents and cell size constraints to avoid the error you listed during Train Random Trees. Please let me know if you are running into issues running that use case.

0 Kudos
KPike
by
New Contributor

Hi Gina,

Apologies, for the lack of clarity. I've been struggling with this since yesterday. Thanks for the quick response. Yes I am using the WIM toolset from the latest build, and the training dataset you suggested. I installed WIM using the same link you provided. I do not see a Preprocess Ground Truth Raster tool in the WIM toolset. Here's what I have:

Screenshot 2021-07-14 113654.png

0 Kudos
GinaO_Neil
Esri Contributor

Thanks! We just released a new build yesterday. The tool appeared as expected during my testing so I would recommend uninstalling arc hydro pro tools, downloading the new arc hydro build, and install that .msi. Please let me know if you still do not see the tool at that point.

0 Kudos