Implementing: Floodplain delineation using Arc Hydro Models

11-02-2014 04:39 AM
Labels (1)
PeterWilson
Occasional Contributor III

Dear ESRI community

I came accross the following blog post: Floodplain delineation using only Arc Hydro models | ArcGIS Blog

I've emailed the Arc Hydro Team and Dean informed me that he is currently busy compiling a document to explain the steps and structure (File Geodatabase) to achieve the following.

I'm currently busy with a project where I'd like to apply the following and hope that someone within the ESRI community has implemented the following and would be able to assist me to determine the floodplain based on a generated gauge height to see what the expected floodplain would be. I'd like to set the gauage height to 3m and then 5m above ground level and then determine the floodplain for each. I've attached my current File Geodatabase with the Feature Classes, including the time series tables with relevant relationship classes and domains.

Regards

Peter Wilson

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
PeterWilson

Dear ESRI community

I've attached a print screen of the error message that I'm receiving as well as my File Geodatabase. I've also made sure that my DEM has no negative values within it.

Regards

Peter Wilson

0 Kudos
PeterWilson

Dear ESRI community

I've aslo added the DEM that I'm currently using for the study area.

Regards

Peter Wilson

0 Kudos