I am having trouble using the Arc Hydro Tools 'Assign HydroID' function. I consistantly get a "Invalid procedure call or argument" error when I attempt to run it. When I press OK on this error message the Assign HydroID window appears but has no Map or Workspace data. The Layer list is populated with a single layer that does not exist in my MXD called either lboLayers or IboLayers. I cannot tell which due to the font. Selecting this layer results in a '91 Object variable or With block variable not set' error.
I have tried the tool under ArcView, ArcEditor and ArcInfo licenses though I understand this is not required for Assign HydroID. It seems as if the rest of the tools are working but I cannot be sure as I am not familiar with them as yet. At least when I select other tools the layers that exist in the MXD are populated correctly.
I have tried using Feature Classes from File Geodatabases as well as shapefiles though neither show up. I have also tried numerous versions of the associated files (ArcHydro Tools including the beta version, APFramework, Geo-RAS etc) either with the same result or further errors when there is a mismatch in functionality between the support files. It should be noted this error is different to the '5, Invalid procedure call or argument' I was receiving before installing APFramework, GeoRAS etc.
At present I am using the Arc Hydro tools for 9.2-9.3 Version 1.3 (01162009), APFramework (03102009) GeoRAS (042109) and XMLDataExchange (Z011508). This is used with ArcMap 9.2 (Build 1500).