Arc Hydro - Wetland Identification Model (Updated March 2024)

03-06-2020 02:05 PM
Labels (2)

Arc Hydro - Wetland Identification Model (Updated March 2024)

As of March 2024, an updated version of the WIM User Guide is now available! Find the content and link to data here: https://esrips.github.io/ah-docs/docs/userGuides/wetland-identification/WIM_User_Guide 

This version includes revamped use cases, streamlined tool documentation, and new use case data.

Labels (2)
Attachments
Comments

Hi Gina,

Apologies, for the lack of clarity. I've been struggling with this since yesterday. Thanks for the quick response. Yes I am using the WIM toolset from the latest build, and the training dataset you suggested. I installed WIM using the same link you provided. I do not see a Preprocess Ground Truth Raster tool in the WIM toolset. Here's what I have:

Screenshot 2021-07-14 113654.png

Hi Gina,

I also am having issues setting up the python adding the package "Scikit-learn". I install it and add but it seems it does't appear above in the cloned environment. I also printed off the walk through in ArcHydro - WIM model. I am very interested in learning about this and any advice would be appreciated. I am trying to read and this seems like an amazing tool for wetland mapping techniques for years to come! If it does run what file is the best one to start with as KPike showed above?

Additionally, I requested access to the part one of Whats New in Arc Hydro. If theres a step by step anywhere.

Thank you

Hi @GinaO_Neil ,

I'm very excited to try out this tool as my company will need to do a fair bit of wetland prediction in the months to come. I'm trying to download the training materials but the SSData.zip is giving me an error while processing the request that cites:

Reference #172.d8403617.1705930423.14cb575a

I did download the rest of the pieces successfully. Do you have any suggestions or is this dataset available via another link?

Thanks,
Candace

Hi Candace,

Glad to hear WIM may be useful for your organization! I am working to release an updated WIM User Guide with new testing data. Ideally, you would begin from these materials since the User Interfaces have changed in WIM since the current User Guide. 

To avoid delaying your work, I can share a draft WIM Exercise with that new data. It goes through the workflow step-by-step and should serve the same purpose as the User Guide. Can you message me your email address so I can share these interim materials with you?

Thanks,

Gina

Hi Gina,

I am trying to put WIM guidance together for training. Is there a way I can get updated exercise with new data so I can test it out? 

Thanks, 

Gelareh

Hi @GelarehSmith2,

The new document and data are now available! Please see above.

Thanks,

Gina 

Version history
Last update:
‎03-18-2024 06:28 PM
Updated by:
Contributors