I found out my problem. It was a layer with three corrupted features in the area I was packaging. I found it by removing one at a time layers until the area was successful. Then I took that layer hosted on my online portal data and exported it to a local geodatabase. During the export, a log was made by ESRI identifying the object id of the features could not be exported. Deleting those in the online version of the layer fixed everything and now there's success! It would be a great enhancement to the Mobile Map and Field Maps offline packaging process if the package failure message could also generate more specifics as to why the package fails and which layers and features were the cause of the failure.
... View more