Where is the agenda planner? Found the agenda, but not the planner app -- really miss it!

04-14-2015 02:38 PM
JimHutchins
New Contributor II

Really miss the planner, which is so helpful at resolving agenda conflicts.

Tags (1)
36 Replies
TomMagdaleno
Occasional Contributor III

That may be useful, but I still miss the planner I can work on here at my desktop with my 24" screen as opposed to a 5 inch iphone screen I have to scroll through.  Please ESRI, give us a planner!

ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

I checked, but still no online planner even though that's what the link says.

0 Kudos
RichardGraves
New Contributor II

go here: https://www.gatherdigital.com/apps/1949/gatherings/2046

Esri Events

and login with your ESRI global account.

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Word of caution if you are also using the iOS app,  I've noticed this link doesn't seem to sync up with the app anymore (did when the it was first available on the PC) and I haven't found a "refresh" or sync.  If it does sync, it's very slow.

That might be why it isn't easily available on the UC page.  My guess is it was pulled for a reason....but if that is your only option (i.e. not mobile device, it's probably better than nothing (my opinion, but I'm sticking to the iOS app, fwiw.).  

RichardGraves
New Contributor II

That's good to know. Thanks.

0 Kudos
ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

I still can't see Monday. And it doesn't look like you can print the schedule. It's Beta, so I expect that it will be cleaned up.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Agenda App update  

Esri Blog post....and I added some initial suggestions for use (from a user perspective)

0 Kudos
KarenRichardson
Occasional Contributor III

You have had a lot of questions about the Esri Events Mobile and Web Apps, so we put together this FAQ for you. You can find a pdf of this FAQ here. For more information on the agenda, and where to download the app, go here

Do you have a question that we haven't answered? Please let us know by commenting. We will be answering questions before and during the conference.

0 Kudos
JensFRIEDRICH
New Contributor II

Ich werde ab 16.07.2015 nicht im Büro sein. Ich kehre zurück am

Ich werde Ihre Nachricht nach meiner Rückkehr beantworten.

Hinweis: Dies ist eine automatische Antwort auf Ihre Nachricht "Re: [User

Conference] - Where is the agenda planner?  Found the agenda, but not the

planner app -- really miss it!" gesendet am 16.07.2015 4:38:05.

Diese ist die einzige Benachrichtigung, die Sie empfangen werden, während

diese Person abwesend ist.

0 Kudos
FrankCardone2
New Contributor

has anyone found out how to discover if a session is being offered at multiple times?  I see how you can do it on the esri website but not in the app. 

0 Kudos