stuck in redirect loop, unable to register for UC, other people have same issue. C'mon ESRI!!!

Jump to solution
07-12-2021 11:14 AM
RomanKahler1
New Contributor II

Multiple people in my organization are having the same issue, unable to register just keeps putting you back in the same redirect loop. Have already filled out chat support, multiple emails, left a voicemail to our account rep. Looks like many others here are having the same issue and have received no support. Honestly not really surprised here, it's almost expected, but I was really hoping to catch some of the seminars this afternoon.

Any ESRI support reading this, is this on anyones radar or are we out of luck here?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @RomanKahler1,

Please reach out to the Live Support chat available on the Esri User Conference webpage for assistance:  2021 Esri User Conference: July 12-15 | Join Us Virtually

2021-07-12_11-18-28.png

View solution in original post

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we try to resolve these issues. We are actively trying to troubleshoot so that we can get as many users into the conference as possible. In the meanwhile, here are some helpful reminders:

1. If you registered today (7/12) for the event, the registration still needs to be processed. This can take up to two hours, so please be patient.
  2. If you have duplicate registrations, one will need to be canceled in order to get into the platform. Please notify our Live Help Team so that they can update your registration.
  3. If you registered for the Plenary Access Only, you can watch the livestream here.
  4. If you are experiencing technical issues, please try to:
  • Log in again using a different supported browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge).
  • Clear your web browser's cookies or cache
  • Check your Wi-Fi connectivity.
  • Disconnect if using a VPN, and log in again

If all of these do not work, it could be a safe-listing issue. Please work with your IT Team on getting these links safe-listed:

1. uc2021.esri.com
    onlineeventapi.com
  2. oepauthentication.azurewebsites.net
  3. fileviewer.freemanco.com
  4. eu.jotform.com/OEP_Support/freeman-virtual-support-portal
  5. Cdn.livestream.com
  6. Api.new.livestream.com
  7. playback2.akamaized.net/*
  8. playback.akamaized.net/*
  9. livestream-f.akamaihd.net/*
  10. secure-playlist.livestream.com/*
  11. stream.io.api.com/
  12. ladesk.com/
  13. eum.appdynamics.com/
  14. livestream.com
  15. quant-app.com
  16. quant-api.com
  17. freemanidentity.com
  18. freemanco.okta.com
    whereby.com/
  19. filestack.com
  20. cloudfront.net
  21. oepbasicauth.azurewebsites.net

View solution in original post

20 Replies
SerialInnovator
New Contributor II

Join the rest of us, we all went out and bought a yoyo, because this is what it feels like.

RomanKahler1
New Contributor II

It doesn't surprise me. I remember several years ago when trying to sign up for a $99 personal non-commercial  license, but wasn't associated through a company or university, I had a very hard time gaining access to my account. I simply wanted to make maps for fun because I'm a nerd, but it took me several hours of calls over 2 weeks to explain to them that I'm not connected to any Organization, company, or academic institution, that I'm simply just 1 person that wants access to the personal license I paid for. Really bizarre experience.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @RomanKahler1,

Please reach out to the Live Support chat available on the Esri User Conference webpage for assistance:  2021 Esri User Conference: July 12-15 | Join Us Virtually

2021-07-12_11-18-28.png

RomanKahler1
New Contributor II

Leslie,

Thank you for the quick reply. I already have, other in my org did as well, and have not received any solution to the problem. 

EDIT: The only support i've received is a link to register online, after explaining my problem to the 3rd rep via chat in the past hour. ESRI, I'm really disappointed here. I'm not the only having this issue, please address this and get us some working login credentials as a temporary solution, or something!

0 Kudos
RomanKahler1
New Contributor II

I'm still waiting for a chat response, i've been "transferred to the registration team" but that was 30 minutes ago.

If an ESRI rep wants to email me directly Roman@landgrid.com that would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we try to resolve these issues. We are actively trying to troubleshoot so that we can get as many users into the conference as possible. In the meanwhile, here are some helpful reminders:

1. If you registered today (7/12) for the event, the registration still needs to be processed. This can take up to two hours, so please be patient.
  2. If you have duplicate registrations, one will need to be canceled in order to get into the platform. Please notify our Live Help Team so that they can update your registration.
  3. If you registered for the Plenary Access Only, you can watch the livestream here.
  4. If you are experiencing technical issues, please try to:
  • Log in again using a different supported browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge).
  • Clear your web browser's cookies or cache
  • Check your Wi-Fi connectivity.
  • Disconnect if using a VPN, and log in again

If all of these do not work, it could be a safe-listing issue. Please work with your IT Team on getting these links safe-listed:

1. uc2021.esri.com
    onlineeventapi.com
  2. oepauthentication.azurewebsites.net
  3. fileviewer.freemanco.com
  4. eu.jotform.com/OEP_Support/freeman-virtual-support-portal
  5. Cdn.livestream.com
  6. Api.new.livestream.com
  7. playback2.akamaized.net/*
  8. playback.akamaized.net/*
  9. livestream-f.akamaihd.net/*
  10. secure-playlist.livestream.com/*
  11. stream.io.api.com/
  12. ladesk.com/
  13. eum.appdynamics.com/
  14. livestream.com
  15. quant-app.com
  16. quant-api.com
  17. freemanidentity.com
  18. freemanco.okta.com
    whereby.com/
  19. filestack.com
  20. cloudfront.net
  21. oepbasicauth.azurewebsites.net

RomanKahler1
New Contributor II

Thank you for the response Jamie. I registered this morning, so it seems like that's the issue. Perhaps consider some sort of disclaimer that there's a "2 hour approval process for a virtual conference" so myself and others aren't consuming all of your support resources when the solution is quite simple, just wait 2 hours. 

Really hoping I will be approved in time to watch the seminars today.

0 Kudos
JesseAyers1
New Contributor

FYI I would temper your expectations for this working after a 2 hour wait.  I have been registered for more than 3 hours now and still have the same issue.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jesse, I see that your registration has been processed. Please clear your browsing history/cache and try to log back in. Thanks!