ESRI UC Agenda Planner?

05-21-2015 06:00 AM
DaveTenney
Occasional Contributor III

Any update to when the Agenda Planner will be released?

i last saw may as a general time frame, didnt know if we were any closer?

Dave

56 Replies
SimonMorgan

I opened the Tuesday session list in my browser, then clicked on each session I was interested in using the mouse wheel button. This opened each session in a new tab. This enabled to read descriptions and add to my planner much faster!

Simon Morgan

Senior Manager of GIS and Business Applications

764-559-6733

RoyceSimpson

Excellent idea. 

0 Kudos
TomMagdaleno

I am not seeing a way to add sessions to a planner at my desktop.  I've been looking forward to this trip for two years and I still have no idea what I will do when I get there. I recall a questionnaire from ESRI asking if they could "go green" and stop printing the agenda and giving it out in the goody bag on day one.  I said Yes, because I always planned far in advance.  I didn't realize they were going to ruin the online agenda we have used for the last decade!

At least give us a PDF to download.

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tim, you are correct, the planner is not available in the browser, anymore....or at least at the moment.  It was there a couple days ago because I was using it.  So, it maybe there was a glitch they are fixing (i.e. the jumping to the top of the list after each selection??), and hopefully it will be back up.  The app on the ipad is still working for me however.  not sure that it would be easy on a iphone or a small screen, but I like it on the ipad.

maybe Karen Richardson can give an update?

...just saw another post from you....

to comment (from my perspective) on some of it...

1. I know the ipad version can save to a calender (.ical ?) so I'm guessing maybe it ca be shared.

2.  Use the filter (and search too, if in ipad) to find the session

3.  I miss that part on the app too, but I think the browser version lists alternate times

4. I would sure like that too...that is, the old printed agenda look, but this is a whole new, rewritten app I think, and compared to last year's, it is much better (Although I thought the one two years ago was better than this one.  However, if it can be added to the device's calendar (ical), then I think that is the replacement for the calendar view.

...I would love to be able to print out a "short" version showing all my choices to an (editable) PDF, so I can have an easily accessible version, and to modify it for what I did attend for handing into with the trip report.  It may not be one button, but this is better than copying and pasting the entire agenda and trying to clena it up (but a download or the full PDF would also be beneficial)

Douglas_Sauer
New Contributor III

Pre-planning ESRI UC 2015??? Yes, please...

Go Green/Paper free??? Yes, please...

But at least enable pre-planning online or via app.

hhhmmmm, now how to organize Tues/Wed/Thur (total: 1255 sessions) without any sorting, time table viewing options...???

That's gonna be challenging (and I don't mean fun)

What gives Redlands???

AmandaNunley
New Contributor II

Found the Pocket Agenda Link

Download the Full Agenda [PDF]

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

must have been short lived...or the link is incorrect.  Can you check again Amanda??  I would like to grab it!

0 Kudos
AmandaNunley
New Contributor II

No problem. Here it is again, but I think geonet is adding text to the path when I post.

http://www.esri.com/~/media/Files/Pdfs/events/user-conference/pdfs/G69435_UC15-PocketAgda_146418-fin...

If it still doesn't work, I found it on the Agenda at a Glance page on the UC website.

Agenda at a Glance | 2015 Esri International User Conference

Download it quick just in case!!

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

nabbed it.  Not sure how you found it, but thanks!

TomMagdaleno

Thank you Amanda!  So much for going green, I just printed all 68 pages.  Hint for others, select Fit to Page or it will print pocket size on letter paper.