Discount tickets for San Diego Padres baseball games? - Esri UC

Jump to solution
06-21-2017 01:51 PM
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

I know someone mentioned that there are no home games for the Padres during the Esri UC this year. But on Friday, July 14 (and Saturday, the 15th) the Padres have home games. Does Esri have any kind of deal of providing a block of discount tickets for UC attendees (at a cost, of course)?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidHendrick
New Contributor III

Hi Adrian,

Yes we do have an arrangement with the Padres to provide discounted tickets to those weekend games. If you go to www.esri.com/about/events/uc/things-to-do/fun-at-uc and scroll to the bottom, there is a link to the portal to purchase discounted tickets.

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DavidHendrick
New Contributor III

Hi Adrian,

Yes we do have an arrangement with the Padres to provide discounted tickets to those weekend games. If you go to www.esri.com/about/events/uc/things-to-do/fun-at-uc and scroll to the bottom, there is a link to the portal to purchase discounted tickets.

Cheers

AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

I suppose I should have seen that! Though, I guess not all tickets are discounted? The site says :

• Discounted tickets are available for all Esri User Conference attendees. Receive up to 20% off single game tickets when you purchase through Esri’s unique partner portal on the San Diego Padres website.

It looks like the 'cheaper' seats are the same price as through the regular Padres website. Either way, thanks for sharing the link!

0 Kudos
DavidHendrick
New Contributor III

It's been my understanding that the discount is all dependent on the seat location, which game, and a few other factors. This is why they put the language "up to 20% off". In past years the Padres have also sold tickets to game onsite in the convention center as well as honor this discount for attendees who show their badge at the ticket windows at Petco Park. I'm not sure if this is going to be the case again this year.