The Esri UC Agenda Has Entered the Building

04-08-2015 06:12 AM
KarenRichardson
Occasional Contributor III
0 12 3,793

And it’s something to see!  There are lots of sessions to choose from – 992 actually. You’ll find  something for everyone.

beanbags.png

Pull up a comfy seat and sit in on some super sessions!

Introductory sessions to Esri software abound. This is the place to get the most bang for your buck  and get up-to-speed on solutions, whether you are a new user, or an experienced user looking to expand your installation. 

Road Ahead sessions give you the absolute latest scoop on what is planned for the coming year.  Plus, you’ll hear directly from the  development team.

You’ll find sessions geared towards developers; specific industry use from agriculture to wildland fire management; 3D, Web, and Raster  analysis, geocoding, editing and compiling data, and finally, when you are finished toying with your data – how to make a great map.

There are sessions on implementing, installing and configuring ArcGIS. Sit in on topics ranging from Enterprise GIS, Open data, real-time
data and sensors, and how to use every single one of Esri’s solutions and extensions.

Can’t imagine how to use GIS? We’ve got a session for that – ‘Envisioning ArcGIS for your Industry.’ Ten 45-minute sessions are available for
you in the Industry Envisioning Center smack dab in the Industry Showcase.

What are you waiting for? Check out the agenda. Haven’t registered yet? Secure your spot at the biggest Esri user meeting in the world. We can’t wait to see you! United we learn. United we map!

12 Comments
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Karen,

It's nice to see the agenda is out to start planning our time, but I was wondering if/when the option to create our personal version (i.e. mark the sessions we are interested in) will be available.  I know last year there were some issues with the apps, but even so, it's still nice to be able to customize a list.  This is not just handy for attendees, but at least for me, it is required to turn in with my out-of-state travel documents....and they frown at me giving them the entire agenda.

Also, any eta when it will be downloadable for to the ipad app?  Yes, I know it's still about 3-month out....but best way to get the most out of the UC is to plan ahead.....AND to be flexible. 

Thanks!

ChrisDiDio
New Contributor

also...I would like to see the calendar option to update microsoft outlook like it did a few years ago

KarenRichardson

Hi Rebecca,

We will be announcing the new UC app - which includes an agenda planner - in May. We heard you all and have done our absolute best to bring you an app that gets you what you need to make this week the best possible. Watch this space!

KarenRichardson

Hi Chris,

Checking on your request - if I find out more before the release, I will certainly let you know.

RoyceSimpson

+1, but for Google Calendar 

RichardGraves
New Contributor II

any news on when the app will be released?

KarenRichardson

Hey Richard -

Expect that app to be here before July. I know that isn't exactly what you want to hear, but it is coming. Thanks for all your patience. I can't wait to hear what all of you think of the agenda app, once you start to use it.

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Agenda is on the iOS app now. 6/29/14.  yea!

RoyceSimpson

Ok, the online agenda planner has been updated but is almost unusable.  It's super slow and every time you pick a session to add to your planner, the site resets back to the top of the list of sessions forcing you to scroll down the list and attempt to find where you left off.  It's going to take hours and hours to put together a planner.

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Royce, I responded with my comments Re: ESRI UC Agenda Planner?   

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Agenda App update    July 14

Esri Blog post....and I added some initial suggestions for use (from a user perspective)

KarenRichardson

You have had a lot of questions about the Esri Events Mobile and Web Apps, so we put together an FAQ for you. You can find a pdf of this FAQ here. For more information on the agenda, and where to download the app, go here

Do you have a question that we haven't answered? Please let us know by commenting. We will be answering questions before and during the conference.