Instructors Guide to The ArcGIS Book

04-09-2017 12:51 PM
CharlieFitzpatrick
Esri Regular Contributor

The Instructors Guide to The ArcGIS Book is a great document for teachers wanting to learn more tools and tricks for understanding and using the ArcGIS platform. Authors Kathryn Keranen and Lyn Malone just received an award from NCGE for this. Congrats Lyn & KK!!

6 Replies
HariYeruva
New Contributor III

Congratulations  Kathryn Keranen‌ and Lyn Malone‌,this is great news for all T3Gers.

0 Kudos
BrookeSantiago
New Contributor II

I have used the Book and they both absolutely deserve an award for the content and greatness that it is. Congratulations to you both!

0 Kudos
AllisonHoff
Occasional Contributor III

Congrats! I look forward to reading the book!!

0 Kudos
ScottFreburg1
Occasional Contributor

Outstanding Lynn and Kathryn!! I have requested a few of these and those teachers in MN that have taken up the offer to get their own really enjoy the book, especially the workbook. This is what they need to learn new ideas and get into "spatial thinking". Hope to see you at ED UC...congrats!!!

0 Kudos
DebbieStevens
New Contributor II

Kathryn and Lyn, you are superstars! A well-deserved award. I have been using the Instructional Guide in one of my university classes for students learning how to use GIS for decision making; the variety of lessons helps engage students from all career paths and complements guest speakers who share how they use GIS. Thank you, and congratulations!

JimHanson
New Contributor III

Congratulations KK and Lyn. Well deserved. 

0 Kudos