Select to view content in your preferred language

Seting the newest Election Polling Places

Jump to solution
07-30-2013 09:47 AM
RafaelFernandez1
Deactivated User
Hi,
I downloaded the election-polling-places-625ecfc8bc2eb9b10882ca5d1cfa1379f251389c app.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26322[/ATTACH]

But when I try to see it working for testing, nothing happen. I only can see the bar progress. Any suggestion?

Thanks!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RafaelFernandez1
Deactivated User
Hi Mike,

I found the mistake.
I tried starting from local, without using IIS because I had it switch off. Now, you can see it works great in 10.2 release:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26351[/ATTACH]

Thanks for your time.

Rafael

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MikeTschudi
Frequent Contributor
Hi Rafael,

Which version of Election Polling Places did you download?

If it was 10.1, did you see the 10.1 setup instructions; if it was 10.2, which came out today, did you see the 10.2 setup instructions?

The downloads do not come with services. You can point them to our try-it services to test the download, and then re-configure the apps to point to your services. As an example, the js/config.js file for the 10.2 version is attached.

Regards,
Mike
0 Kudos
RafaelFernandez1
Deactivated User
Hi Mike,

Firstly, thank you for your quick reply. I appreciate that.

I am using the config.js file you offered me. I modified the proxy.config as well:

<serverUrl matchAll="true" url="http://tryitlive.arcgis.com/arcgis/rest/services/GeneralPurpose/MapServer"></serverUrl>
        <serverUrl matchAll="true" url="http://tryitlive.arcgis.com/arcgis/rest/services/ImageryHybrid/MapServer"></serverUrl>

but when I try it again (default.html in local), I got this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26339[/ATTACH]

I think I am losing something.

Thanks,

Rafael
0 Kudos
RafaelFernandez1
Deactivated User
Hi Mike,

I found the mistake.
I tried starting from local, without using IIS because I had it switch off. Now, you can see it works great in 10.2 release:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26351[/ATTACH]

Thanks for your time.

Rafael
0 Kudos