Please give me your thoughts on this Map Journal Story Map

08-07-2014 06:29 AM
Labels (1)
AdamCarnow
Esri Regular Contributor

Check out this Map Journal Story Map I put together to highlight some of the successful implementations of Esri COTS GIS Solutions across the U.S.  Best viewed in Chrome.  When the map zooms to a particular location, click onthe MORE INFO link in the popup to open the example in another tab in your browser.  Once you are done showing that site, close the tab and return to the map journal. http://bit.ly/1ptHWe9

5 Replies
deleted-user-AzQ5lcTQbS2a
New Contributor III

That was very useful, Adam! enjoyed seeing how the application templates are being applied across the country to disseminate local gov't data and the various ways we are all trying to communicate the same thing. And great example of a map journal!

0 Kudos
AdamCarnow
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks Stacey.  I really like the Map Journal Story Map.  I think it is one of the best and most versatile and effective.  I put that one together in just a couple of hours.  I am trying to see how I can use them to present rather than PowerPoint and this was my first attempt.

0 Kudos
deleted-user-AzQ5lcTQbS2a
New Contributor III

I have a ppt that we present to 3rd graders that I would have slated to rebuild into a map journal partly based on your sample here! 

0 Kudos
AdamCarnow
Esri Regular Contributor

That's great.  Once you have the map journal completed, can you share it?  I'd love to check it out.

0 Kudos
EricCarroll
New Contributor II

Great job Adam!! I really like how everything was put together. I am now looking into how I can use this concept with some of our business practices. Thanks for sharing!

0 Kudos