When can we expect an update to the Trail Locator?

Jump to solution
02-03-2020 12:13 PM
erica_poisson
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

I was curious when an update to the Trail Locator solution would be available. The Locate Parks & Activities solution is great, and I'm hoping something similar will be available for trails soon. I attended a webinar 6-ish months ago and I thought I recalled seeing that an update to the Trail Locator would be available in January 2020.

Is there any news on when this might become available?

Thanks!

Erica

Erica
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Erica,

The Trail Locator is currently slated to be part of a general Recreation Outreach update in the mid-term time frame, along with the Park Infrastructure solution listed here:

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-solutions-documents/arcgis-solutions-2021-product-roadmap/ta-p/...

The Solutions road map is updated as we cycle through updates, so it's a great place to keep track of Solutions you're interested in. In the meantime, if you have specific feedback regarding the Trail Locator, please feel free to reach out with it! 

Thanks so much for your time and interest! 

-Lauren

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MattBullock
Esri Contributor

Hi Erica,

We are actively looking for folks to help us update the trails solution now. Are you or other staff at your agency open to providing input? 

0 Kudos
erica_poisson

Hi Matt,

I would be happy to provide input.

Erica
0 Kudos
erica_poisson

Hi Matt Bullock‌,

Any news on this?

Thanks!

Erica
0 Kudos
erica_poisson

Hi Matt,

Is there any news on an update to the Trail Locator solution? 

Thanks!

Erica
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Erica,

The Trail Locator is currently slated to be part of a general Recreation Outreach update in the mid-term time frame, along with the Park Infrastructure solution listed here:

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-solutions-documents/arcgis-solutions-2021-product-roadmap/ta-p/...

The Solutions road map is updated as we cycle through updates, so it's a great place to keep track of Solutions you're interested in. In the meantime, if you have specific feedback regarding the Trail Locator, please feel free to reach out with it! 

Thanks so much for your time and interest! 

-Lauren