LRS Route Event Display Issues

Jump to solution
07-28-2020 07:15 AM
PrestonDallas1
New Contributor II

Has anyone else had a problem when LRS Adding Route Events, the events don't match the route layer?  I am having issues with numerous segments that aren't matching up.  I've double and tripled checked the From/To Measures in the event table to make sure they match total segment length and they do.  I'm not quite sure what to try at this point. 

In the screenshot, the blue lines are from my event layer and the black lines are from the reference route.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PrestonDallas1
New Contributor II

Not sure what happened but I copied the data to my local drive and recreated the routes and then copied it back to the SDE and it seems to have corrected the issue. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

not quite like that... are you using append events?  

0 Kudos
PrestonDallas1
New Contributor II

I should have mentioned that this is in ArcMap 10.6.  No quite. I'm using the Add Route Events button from the Linear Referencing toolbar.  I get the same result when I run the Make Route Event Layer from the LR toolbox

0 Kudos
PrestonDallas1
New Contributor II

Not sure what happened but I copied the data to my local drive and recreated the routes and then copied it back to the SDE and it seems to have corrected the issue. 

0 Kudos