Wetland Determination Survey 123 form

11-28-2018 01:38 PM
ClaireInbody1
Occasional Contributor

Has any DOTs implemented Collector/Survey 123 for their wetland delineations and wetland determination forms? Nebraska DOT has a pilot project under way to convert the wetland determination form into Survey 123 application. We have almost completed it but having a few issues regarding dominance test for vegetation along with a few issues regarding the report template. We are willing to share our insights so far and interested to see what other DOTs are doing. 

33 Replies
icf_Eric_Link
New Contributor III

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me if there is a shareable Microsoft Word file report template for the USACE Wetland Form?  We are having formatting issues on the one my team is creating and would like to reference it.  Thanks

ThomasHamill
Occasional Contributor II

@icf_Eric_Link, I haven't been able to prepare a complete draft of the Feature Report template yet, unfortunately, and I haven't heard of any others in the community having completed one.

My current draft of the template, which is about halfway complete, is attached.  Let me know if your team is able to complete a full working template.

Obviously, until there's a complete feature report template, tabular (XLS) or feature geodatabase (for inclusion of photos) deliverable products will have to suffice...

Kindest Regards,

t
0 Kudos
icf_Eric_Link
New Contributor III

Thanks so much for your response, Thomas.  It appears that we are about as far as you have gotten.  🙂  We do anticipate having this complete in the next week or so.  Once we have a good complete version I'll share it here via this post.  Thanks again!

ThomasHamill
Occasional Contributor II

@icf_Eric_Link, have you had any luck completing a draft of the Feature Report template?

Kindest Regards,

t
0 Kudos