Unable to find FNP security runtime shared object R-ArcGISBridge Error

Jump to solution
01-21-2020 05:18 PM
Md_TauhidulIslam
New Contributor II

Hi,

I was doing the Tutorial named Analyze Crime Using Statistics and the R-ArcGIS Bridge Authored:Marjean Pobuda

By doing that While in the step of loading arcgisbinding library in R Studio I was getting the error/warning “Unable to find FNP security runtime shared object” but the then arc.Check_Product() runs and it identified the product version and licence. When I tried to use the arc.open() code the R-Studio stopped working. Does anyone has encountered the error similar to me? (Screenshot attached)

Regards,

Tauhid

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been experiencing this same issue but receive the R Session Aborted R encountered a fatal error.... I am running Pro 2.6.1 and running off a concurrent license. 

UPDATE:

Issue was resolved with the arcgisbinding package update [1.0.1.243] pushed out yesterday.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ShaunWalbridge
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Tauhid,

How is Pro licensed? Could you also retry this workflow after upgrading to ArcGIS Pro 2.5?

Thanks,

Shaun

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been experiencing this same issue but receive the R Session Aborted R encountered a fatal error.... I am running Pro 2.6.1 and running off a concurrent license. 

UPDATE:

Issue was resolved with the arcgisbinding package update [1.0.1.243] pushed out yesterday.

0 Kudos