Suppress Deprecated function warnings?

Jump to solution
04-05-2023 06:44 AM
smithse
New Contributor III

Hi gang,

It must be about time for my daily post! So here goes:

I am aware that AppStudio has little life left in it, but it's what I am cutting my teeth on at the moment. My debug console continually fills with errors and warnings about deprecated functions and wondering if there is a way that I can exclude them while debugging? Better still, can I fix it??

I have read details on how to prepare/migrate to SDK v200, but using AppStudio as a platform to rapidly develop a proof of concept app.

As an example, I have a ton of this that appears at varying times.

bool __cdecl AppFramework::isOnline(void) *** DEPRECATED. Use Networking.isOnline instead. ***
bool __cdecl Network::isOnline(void) const *** DEPRECATED. Use Networking.isOnline instead. ***
bool __cdecl AppFramework::isOnline(void) *** DEPRECATED. Use Networking.isOnline instead. ***
bool __cdecl Network::isOnline(void) const *** DEPRECATED. Use Networking.isOnline instead. ***
<Unknown File>: QML LocatorTask: The suggestionsChanged signal is deprecated

It points back to  'ArcGIS.AppFramework 1.0'. If the answer is that I just have to live with it, then so be it, but I thought I would ask anyway.

AppStudio version: 5.5.180 and runtime SDK 100.15.1.3760 (Qt 5.15.6)

Cheers,
Sean

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
2 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor
smithse
New Contributor III

Thanks!! A lot less yellow now 🙂

0 Kudos