Server Manager Log questions

02-18-2021 08:46 AM
HeatherHamilton
New Contributor II

Hello!

I am checking the server manager log to help diagnose server issues.  In my watching, I have noticed a couple Severe errors that I cannot find help with addressing.

We are on 10.8.

Exception in Put(): 31152 Put exception: the client id 31152 already has a value Attendance/MiddleAttendance_2021_2022.MapServer31152 checked out.

Code: 393939

Method Name: 

DynamicServiceCache::GetService

I also receive the same code/method name with an Exception in Get().

Then it will follow with warnings and severe for the "System/DynamicMappingHost.MapServer"/Error code: 8001

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Heather.

14 Replies
HenryLindemann
Esri Contributor

Hi @HeatherHamilton,

So a put command is where you write data to a attribute, so it is saying that it can not edit the attribute because some one else is working with it, I think this will occur in a versioned database.

Kind Regards

Henry

HeatherHamilton
New Contributor II

Thank you!!

0 Kudos
SarahLafaire
New Contributor

Hi @HenryLindemann 

I see the exact same errors in my log files. But I also get a message that the layer is not versioned:

"supportsOidReservation = false; Layer: NstBeskyttedeKulturspor_flade. It is not registered as branch versioned or is not connected to a branch versioned workspace."

Do you know why one service gets to "check out" another one, as this is how I understand the Get() error, after which i also receive the above mentioned Put() and 8001 error.

Exception in Get(): _GetItemIterator exception: client id 48308 is trying to check out autonom/NstBeskyttedeKulturspor_flade.MapServer but it already checked out ekstern/BiologiskeAnbefalingerKU_AU.MapServer48308

I hope you can point me in the right direction.

Best regards 

Sarah

0 Kudos
Olivit
by
New Contributor II

Hi,

we have the same issue here.

Any news about this problem?

Regards

Oliviero

0 Kudos
Amanda__Huber
MVP Regular Contributor

Our organization is also seeing this issue. Has anyone found a resolution?

0 Kudos
AdamMiller4
New Contributor III

Our organization is also receiving this error on our 10.9.1 deployment on a map service.  This seems to coincide with all of the layers disappearing from that service.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone find a solution to this? I, too, am seeing these errors. I am able to edit data and sync back but these errors keep coming up. 

0 Kudos
HeatherHamilton
New Contributor II

Hi all!  This never got resolved.  The best I can tell you is that I worked with ESRI and upgraded from 10.8.0 to 10.8.1.  This has helped with the performance....

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you!
I'm on 10.9.1 and am still having these errors. The performance is just OK.

0 Kudos