MapService and SQL View

03-27-2020 01:49 PM
ViktoriaMagnis
New Contributor II

I am trying the publish a map service with a table from a SQL View.  The Map service publishes but table data is not accessible. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JuneAcosta
Occasional Contributor III

I'm running into this same issue. Did you figure out a solution for this?

0 Kudos
AbeCoughlin

I believe, from memory, you have to have a definition query on it. I usually do 'OBJECTID > 0'.

0 Kudos
JuneAcosta

Hi Abe, I do have a definition query on the table. I can query the data from the rest page, but I get the error "Accessing data failed" when accessing the data in a webmap in AGOL.

0 Kudos
AbeCoughlin

Can you clarify that you’re trying to publish a table from ArcMap/ArcPro [choose one] as a service in ArcGIS/AGOL [choose one] and then sharing this in a web map in AGOL?

We’re having an issue with a service created in ArcMap, published to ArcGIS Server and shared into an AGOL app currently. Maybe this is related. We have a ticket in with ESRI currently. I’ll inquire more and get back to you.

0 Kudos
JuneAcosta

We are publishing from ArcMap and adding it to a webmap in AGOL. I opened a ticket with Esri support earlier today.

0 Kudos
AbeCoughlin

Looking at the 'Developer Tools' in the browser (Firefox is Ctrl+Shift+K, Chrome is Ctrl+Shift+i) we identified our issue as a CORS issue. That's what our ESRI ticket is about. 

I'll keep you informed of our issue. Please provide the response from ESRI regarding your issue.

0 Kudos
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty

Did you find a resolution to this issue?  I'm having a similar issue.

Jay
Washoe County GIS
0 Kudos