Two issues to work out.

03-01-2013 07:34 AM
DuaneTreadon
Occasional Contributor
We are in the process of configuring and implementing the Water Utilities Operations Dashboard 10.1 for our organization.  Configuration seems to going well but I have come up with two issues since I've moved the app files from my laptop (local testing) to our web server (virtual internal access only at this time).

The first is not related to publishing but was noticed when I was looking for issues that may be causing my other issue.  On the InfrastructureAlert map I got an 'invalid SQL statement was used' error.  The statement is in the definition query for the piAlert feature (see attached)  What format should be used for this statement? Can it be left blank and if so what resulting issues could I expect?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22300[/ATTACH] 

The second issue has to do with opening and using the app.  When we open the app we get a massive amount of errors from the server.  When checking the server log the main report says that the Infrastructure map service crashed (see attached)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22301[/ATTACH]

The app does open and function but very very slowly and gets hung up a lot. 

This is our first app to be implemented and I'm sure there are a lot of tweaks we need to do on our server and the app itself to make if run more efficiently.  So any tips and tricks on proper implementation are greatly appreciated. 

Some info that may be of use:

ArcMap 10.1 sp1, Server 10.1 Advanced, Web Server is virtual.  We are not using the Web Adapter.  All map services and the sde are on one server though we are looking to the potential of using virtual servers for hosing map services on. 

Thanks,

DT
0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: Tville_GIS

Just an update with an expanded Server Log view attached.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22312[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos