Opeartional dashboard crashes even .Net framework in installed

09-05-2013 01:22 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: aryasharad

Hi,

I installed the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for WPF and get the operations dashboard application. I am running the operations dashboard application and enter the ArcGIS online account details, it says invalid id or password which is not the proper message for the end user. Actually I was under the proxy connection that's why login was getting failed in operations dashboard. I ran the same application without proxy connection , It was running successfully.
Now,I ran the application on proxy connection as well by setting useDefaultCredentials="true" in defaultProxy tag in exe.config file. But when I open the existing operarional view or create a new, it crashes and says to debug or close the program. I checked the event log in event viewer, it shows the .NetRuntime Error which shows the .Net version is 4.0 (see the attachments) whereas the .Net framework 4.5 is already installed on Windows 4 (32-bit).

Why the operataion dashboard application is getting crash whereas all the system requirement is already fullfilled?
Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks
0 Kudos
0 Replies