Crime Data Dashboards

06-24-2019 01:00 PM
Labels (2)
9 Replies
Highlighted
Esri Esteemed Contributor
Highlighted

Major Crimes Dashboard - This dashboard provides summary information on major crimes in Belize.

Created by Belize Crime Observatory - Item details page.

Enjoy

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Derek,

Thank you very much for sharing this app from the Belize Crime Observatory!!! We are actually preparing for a two-day training for Intel personnel here in Belize who want to learn more about Operations Dashboard and I will certainly share these other examples with them!

Keep up the great work there at Esri!

-- Adele Ramos, Belize Crime Observatory

Highlighted

Accident and Theft Dashboard - by Raízen, an energy company in Brazil

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hey Derek Law‌, please could you inform those running the fab GeoDASH Crime Statistics Dashboard in Vancouver that their dashboard is broken? We like to show it off as a great Public Safety dashboard example here at Esri UK. Currently, we have to add the disclaimer that murder has not, in fact, increased by 999,999,900% since last year- thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for your feedback. I have asked their account manager to reach out and check with the City of Vancouver Police Dept to check their Dashboard settings.

UPDATE 11/5 - I've been informed by the City of Vancouver that the Dashboard error has been fixed.

Hope this helps,

Highlighted

City of Houston Police Dept GIS - They published a nice StoryMap of their work, which features several Dashboards that help support different law enforcement use cases.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

City of New Berlin, WI Police Department - Crime Statistics Dashboard

0 Kudos
Highlighted
0 Kudos