GIS for Maritime Ports

07-22-2022 06:34 AM
Kyle-Crawford
Esri Contributor

Hi Everyone! 

As @RafaelFernandes and I reflect back on the wonderful week we had at the Esri UC we just want to thank those who were able to take time out of their busy schedules to meet with us. We all know the event can be a very busy time, but it meant a great deal to put faces to familiar names, as well as meet new ones!

Our time spent at the event included great discussions around integrating engineering with GIS, asset management, real-time data, and many more!

We heard a lot of great feedback following the Managing Maritime Ports with ArcGIS demo theatre session at the Esri UC last week! In case you missed it, here is an overview of the ArcGIS Solutions discussed: ArcGIS Solutions for Maritime Ports 

KyleCrawford_0-1658496009319.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Zoltan_Kelly
New Contributor

Hi @Kyle-Crawford , the above storymaps link no longer works - any chance of it being reinstated or there being an alterantive copy if that's not possible e.g. pdf?

0 Kudos
Zoltan_Kelly
New Contributor

Hmm I think I found a storymap, maybe it's the same one. but the linked out content is no longer shared 'publicly' ArcGIS Solutions for Maritime Ports

0 Kudos