Maritime Ports Data Model 2023 Release

01-19-2023 10:53 AM

Maritime Ports Data Model 2023 Release

Data Model.png

MP 2023 Edition

This is the official release of the 2023 Edition of the Maritime Ports Data Model (MP2023).

It is designed to support data management for the Maritime Ports industry. 

The downloadable file includes:

- ArcGIS Pro 2.9 project

- ArcGIS Pro 3.X project

- Maritime Ports Data Model 2023.pdf - Data Dictionary

The ArcGIS Pro projects include the data model and the sample data. The data dictionary provides full documentation of the data model.

If you have questions, please post them to this Esri Community, so everyone can see and share the information.

Thank you,

Kyle Crawford

Esri Solution Engineer, Ports and Rail

Attachments
Comments

Thank you. Is this worldwide data and how to access the complete dataset ?

Hi, @RamB this data model provides Maritime Port organizations with an implementation-ready configuration for ArcGIS. The data provided only covers a specific geographical area for users to visualize and test functionality included in the data model.

Hi @Kyle-Crawford 

yes I understand this is a sample. I was referring to the full data set . Is it worldwide data set or just for US?

thank you 

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to thank everyone who has checked out the data model so far and provided some great feedback!

I also wanted to let everyone know that we have found a bug (bug-000156711) related to the Change GDB Spatial Reference geoprocessing tool included in the ArcGIS Pro project. If you happen to see the message "Tool has failed to open" please just close and then reopen the project. This should remedy the issue and if not please reach out to me here.

Thank you - Kyle

Version history
Last update:
‎04-03-2023 06:32 AM
Updated by:
Contributors