How to manage cost of service credits for storage?

Jump to solution
08-04-2020 01:24 PM
MaggieArdito
Occasional Contributor

We are also with a very small nonprofit with a limited budget.  We have budgeted the license fee, but the storage fee is well over $100 per year. We only have one map and a few story maps online so the fee for service credits is confusing.

21 Replies
MaggieArdito
Occasional Contributor

You can ignore this post... I thought the "Update URLs of registered Apps" function would change the underlying maps but I see it wasn't doing that at all... and I still have NO IDEA How to add a layer or replace the underlying map in my Shortlist stories...  It appears deleting that one "feature layer" wrecked all the story maps.   I was hoping the "Repair broken links"  function would help, but can't get that to work either.   I really only need to either replace the map or add one small feature layer to the story maps but can't figure out how to do it.   

++++++

I thought I figured out how to do it with this reset...  but all I did was link to the right map but wipe out all the story application...   

luckily  I seem to still have that without the map - so what I have is 
Correct Map with no story (top row) and old story with no trail map  (second row)  so totally confused.   

I obviously have no idea how these things link or of the tangle of relationships among all the items on AGOL.   Any help appreciated..  

but anyway my storage size is way down so one good thing accomplished - thanks for that!

0 Kudos
BenTurrell
Occasional Contributor III

Maggie Ardito‌,

Shane Miles‌ might be able to lend 5 minutes to look at this one for you. It sounds like you have some broken links in your story map but I'm not super familiar with it. If he is busy I'll take a look.

Thanks

Ben