Select to view content in your preferred language

The "Geodesic Viewshed (3D Analyst)" geoprocessing tool doesn't work in the geoprocessing package(.gpkx) executed with ArcGIS Runtime Local Server

Jump to solution
09-07-2023 07:26 AM
Labels (3)
AlexanderZhang
New Contributor III

Hi, all

I am using ArcGIS Maps SDK for .Net(200.2) , and trying to create a viewshed using a geoprocessing package(.gpkx) executed with ArcGIS Maps SDK for Local Server(200.1). First, I created a geoprocessing package (.gpkx) in ArcGIS Pro(3.02) involving a custom geoprocessing model that includes the Viewshed(3D Analyst)  geoprocessing tool, then i coded a WPF app to execute the geoprocessing package with ArcGIS Runtime Local Server,  it worked well, i got the viewshed raster from the outputs.

Now i would like to replace the Viewshed(3D Analyst)  geoprocessing tool with the Geodesic Viewshed(3D Analyst)  geoprocessing tool, unfortunately it doesn't work anymore, and shows a messages: 

1004794262.jpg

I've tried many ways but it still doesn't work, it doesn't throw any errors, so I have no clue what's missing.

I am wondering if anyone has successfully used the Geodesic Viewshed(3D Analyst)  geoprocessing tool with ArcGIS Runtime Local Server.Can someone help me please? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Unfortunately, Geodesic Viewshed is not currently supported. For the full list of support GP tools see Supported geoprocessing tools | ArcGIS Maps SDK for .NET | ArcGIS Developers.

I'm curious how you were able to package it for local server though - can you share your .gpkx file? If you're not able to share it here, feel free to email MBranscomb@esri.com.

Thanks

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Unfortunately, Geodesic Viewshed is not currently supported. For the full list of support GP tools see Supported geoprocessing tools | ArcGIS Maps SDK for .NET | ArcGIS Developers.

I'm curious how you were able to package it for local server though - can you share your .gpkx file? If you're not able to share it here, feel free to email MBranscomb@esri.com.

Thanks

Mike

0 Kudos