Unlocking Your Data's Potential with Spatial Analysis and Data Science in ArcGIS

01-14-2021 02:27 PM
KelleyArroyo
Esri Regular Contributor

Unlocking Your Data's Potential with Spatial Analysis and Data Science in ArcGIS

National Government Webinar Series

This webinar explores how you can discover patterns and trends in your data with capabilities across the ArcGIS suite, from ArcGIS Pro to ArcGIS Notebooks and ArcGIS Insights.

Topics covered include the following:

• Discovering the newest tools for data engineering and spatiotemporal outlier detection and ways you can leverage deep learning algorithms with no coding required
  • Taking workflows to the web using ArcGIS Notebooks and ArcGIS API for Python to integrate open-source Python libraries with organizational data feeds and automate the process of collecting, updating, and visualizing your data in a web app
  • Using ArcGIS Insights to quickly perform location-enabled data analysis, create interactive charts and maps, and save and publish results in a report that can be shared with customers and colleagues

Questions? 

If you have any questions about this presentation, please comment below in the "Replies" area of this post and engage with our Esri Team! 

Additional Resources:

Presentation Slide Deck PDF
Spatial Data Science 

Python Libraries 
R-ArcGIS Bridge 
Spatial Stats 
Learn ArcGIS 
ArcGIS.Learn Documentation
Sample Notebooks 
Spatial Data Science MOOC 
Courses
Deep Learning Libraries Installer for ArcGIS Pro 2.7 
Sample notebook from the Esri Spatial Analysis webinar

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ssintelmann
New Contributor III

The sample Notebooks link seems to be invalid.  

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey there! Sorry about that. This version should work: https://developers.arcgis.com/python/sample-notebooks/ 

0 Kudos
ssintelmann
New Contributor III

Thanks!  Hmmm, maybe I'm really missing something here.  When I go to that updated link, click on the download archive, it opens up a page suggesting i download sourcecode for the API.  Having Pro2.7, it is my assumption I have the API.  I'm just looking for sample notebooks.  Again, maybe I'm missing something and being silly -- in all likelihood

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you use the dropdown menu on the side of the page, it'll allow you to pick from a ton of different sample notebooks to view in the browser!

screenshot.2531.jpg

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also, if you're interested in viewing sample workflows with the Python API, you might be interested in the Guide pages, too: https://developers.arcgis.com/python/guide/ (The page is structured in the same way, with workflow-based dropdown menus with how-tos)

0 Kudos
ssintelmann
New Contributor III

aha!  I did not expand the trees.  Assumed I was missing something, thanks so much