My esri account

12-24-2021 09:48 AM
YounessAlaoui_Mhamedi
New Contributor II

Hi,

I have logged out of my organization on the My esri account by mistake, and I can't reconnect again, because I need a 36 character Token. I sent the request permissions many times, but I did not receive any email.

Please I would to re-connect my Customer Number to my organisation in My esri account.

I lost all the permissions that I had, like I can't download software and so more...

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

An authorized caller of your organization needs to contact your local Esri Support. The caller can provide your Esri Account (youness50) to be added to your My Esri organization, with required permissions/ privileges.

Think Location
0 Kudos
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

@YounessAlaoui_Mhamedi 

When you sign out of My Esri, you don't lose anything. If you were connected to an organization with certain permissions, like downloads, then when you sign in again, those permissions are retained.

Ensure you are signing in with the same username you used that had permissions.

If you no longer remember that username, then you'll need to fill out the Request Permissions form using the username you are signed in with in your screenshot.

Teresa Dolan
Business Analyst | My Esri
0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The screenshot suggests that he might have got disconnected from his My Esri organization.

Think Location
0 Kudos
YounessAlaoui_Mhamedi
New Contributor II

Excatly

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Were you able to get in touch with your local Esri Distributor? They might be able to connect you back into your My Esri Organization.

Think Location
0 Kudos
YounessAlaoui_Mhamedi
New Contributor II

Yes i tried to contact them, but unfortunately they do not answer me. I wrote several emails but without any response.

Esri distributor: Geomatic

0 Kudos