ArcGIS License manager not honor the download language

02-09-2022 02:54 AM
EsriTG
by
New Contributor II

it seems that the license manager 2021.1 not honor the download language but honor the OS Language.

I tried to download from myesri the installation setup of the license manager 2021.1 chosing 'English as a language'. (i need to use this language)

After the installation , the user interface of the application appears in 'Italian Language'.

I tried to change the Language of the OS , setting in English and the License manager appears localized in English , but this is not correct.
It seems then the License Manager don't HONOR The Download Language but The OS Language.

How i can download the 'English' setup without changed the OS Language?
NB: i tried also to perform another test , downloading in French language , after installation the language is always the same of the OS .

Is it a BUG or is it the correct operation?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
LeslieUK
Esri Contributor

Hi @EsriTG 

I have attempted to test this and I cannot reproduce the issue that you experienced. I can confirm, once I installed the licence manager in the chosen language in My Esri, it retained the language chosen once installed. In this example I used French:

LeslieUK_0-1692606822848.png

Did you happen to install the Linux version of ArcGIS License Manager 2021.1? That one is only in English.

~Just trying to fix things~