My Esri Release - July 27th, 2018

07-25-2018 10:04 AM

My Esri Release - July 27th, 2018

All,

We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri beginning Friday July 27th at 5:00pm (PST).  Please see the below key enhancements and fixes that will be included.

Support

• Those users with View Support permission can now subscribe to bugs in My Esri. They can also use the new filter on the Bugs page to see what bugs they have subscribed to.
  • Additional entitlements for Support have been added for authorized callers. In the past, My Esri only supported either Standard or Premium entitlements. They were mutually exclusive. Now, when an admin adds or edits an authorized caller, they will be able to specify more than one type of entitlement. Entitlement types that are available to an organization are dependent on the organization’s Support contract with Esri. 
  • An authorized caller at an organization with an Enterprise Agreement (EA) or Premium entitlement now has the option in the support form to enter primary contact information when they need another internal resource to own the case. This allows for the authorized caller to still have visibility but ensures they can designate the best resource to work directly with technical support.
  • For admins who add authorized callers, the user's username has been added to the dropdown list to help clarify which user is being selected.
  • Tools have been added to the Request Case form to allow authorized callers to format the text they provide when they describe their issue.

Permissions

• Assign Authorized Callers permission has been added and now can be granted independently of the View Support Information permission.

Authorizations & Provisioning

• Resolved the issue where clicking on the Details button of an authorization was causing an error.
  • Updated the Excel export of the Authorizations report to show a blank for perpetual licenses.
  • The issue where the Authorizations Activity Report filters were not working has been resolved.

• The issue where users were getting an error when they tried to update their email address through My Esri has been resolved.

Version history
Last update:
‎07-25-2018 10:04 AM
Updated by:
Contributors