My Esri Release - Thursday June 24th, 2021

06-23-2021 01:50 PM
Labels (1)
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor
3 0 646

5.34 Release Items

General

• When users upload attachments (Ask a Question, Request Case, etc.) on My Esri, an issue has been resolved where selecting more than six files to upload at the same time wouldn't upload all attachments.

Manage Users

• For the Permissions Log export, a column has been added to show the "Separated User" information for when an administrator disconnects a user and selects "Separated from Organization" .

Developer Subscriptions

• Supporting text has been added to the Enter Developer Subscription Code page that gives details on what account to use if they are renewing their developer subscription.
  • The 'Unlink' button on the Manage Developer Subscriptions page has been renamed to 'Unlink Developer Subscription Code'.
  • An issue has been resolved where ISO files were not working for Developers that were not linked to an organization.

Esri Store Purchases

• For users who have purchased through the Esri store , a link is provided in the order fulfilment confirmation email to access the fulfilment page on My Esri.  An update has been made where that link is now available on the home page in My Esri so users do not have to go back to their email.
  • To understand what orders have been purchased through the Esri Store, a filter has been added to the View Orders page.

License File Requests

• An email notification to the License Administrator has been added when a license file request is submitted to their organization.

About the Author
I am orginally from Ottawa Ontario Canada and have lived in the US for about 18 years (Philadelphia and California). I currently live in Redlands and work as a Customer Experience Program Manager for Esri.